To download the JoinFS client go to https://joinfs.net/index.html. Run the installer after you have downloaded the client.
Connecting to FSVintageAIR:
1. Click on the view tab and click Public Hubs
2. Right click on FSVintageAIR.com and click join.
JoinFS is an advanced multiplayer client for flight simulators.
- Cross-platform multiplayer across Prepar3D, X-Plane, FSX and FSX:Steam.
- Decentralized hostless peer-to-peer network.
- Smooth jitter-free live movement of aircraft.
- Shared cockpit, unlimited passengers and multi-role co-pilot cockpit.
- Suitable for virtual pilot training and instruction.
- Hub network allows anyone to launch and advertise a publicly listed session.
- Communications system included.
- Record and save multiple aircraft to a file and play back recordings live over the network.
- Simple model matching allows you to substitute any aircraft model instantly while connected.
- Bookmarks make it easy to save your regular connections